5.04.2006

Boston You're My Home


So I know that I haven't really been good about blogging lately. I just got done with a huge event for work and then we spent this past weekend in Beantown. (You can view the photos of the trip here and here.) I have to admit it was a little bit hard to come home after such a wonderful vacation. Justin's friend Greg was such a wonderful host and we couldn't have asked for a better Red Sox v. Yankees game to go to.
I miss it there so much! The people, the city, the lifestyle, the Red Sox caps everywhere. It made me want to move back right then and there. Justin agreed that it would be a great place for us to be and felt alot better that he could move out there and start his business there because Greg and his roommates had contacts in the business to do so.

So where does that leave us now? Well, I am on Craigslist today looking for lofts, etc. Maybe, just maybe, we will finally find somewhere that we both want to be! Oh and I hear they have a pretty good baseball team! Though it will be hard to give up the 1st place Tigers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So soon? Wow, that would be exciting to have you closer to the city.

But I was still thinking of coming to soon you in Detroit when the Cards are there... Hmm, I hope you'd still be there then!

Michelle said...

Oh we will still be in D town at that point don't you worry about that.

I would love to have you up here for the Cards game!

jaynar said...

how'd you end up on the field there? And best of luck with the plans. If you move back, I'll be sure to come and visit!

Michelle said...

The group shot was on the tour and the night shot was in the first row.

I am beginning to realize that my friends are finally going to come and visit me if I move to Boston.