3.11.2006

Moving Back

So J and I started talking yesterday about moving back to the east cost. I was asked to come back to the company that I used to work for before my dad passed away, but more than that both Justin and I really are just sort of played out on the whole Metro Detroit thing. I am excited where this takes us. We will be in Boston at the end of April and I am going to spend some time out there looking for a loft and meeting with my old co-workers. Who knows where this is going to take us but I am really excited about it.

I am even more excited that he really wants to do this. For it to be his idea before I even brought up the job opportunity was great. I know when we first met we both talked about moving out there. To see it start to come together is even better!

Oh and Pete Rose was great last night on Bill Maher. I highly recommend checking it out!

7 comments:

jaynar said...

That's awesome, Michelle! What would you be doing if you took the job?

Michelle said...

I would go back to doing consultant fundraising for political clients, PACs and non-profits. I loved my job when I was out there but that was also over three years ago. I really need to see if the job is going to be at my level now that I have done a bunch since then and also if this is a good fit for Justin too.

Michelle said...

I am still focusing on things here in case everything doesn't work out for us out there. Neither of us feel there is much of anything left here for us. He feels he can start his business where ever life takes us! YES!

Rebecca said...

I hope this works out for you, Michelle! I know how much you miss the Fens... but what a shame, it sounds like you have such great friends out there (watch out for drips of sarcasm).

Anonymous said...

excellent news - especially b/c i know how much you enjoyed that job. rock on. keep us posted!

Rebecca said...

hmm. you have rejected my comment michelle? please let me know if I have offended you!
- reb

Michelle said...

Yeah I am really excited about this opportunity but I am not sure if it is going to happen or not at this point. I just pray that I can be within walking distance of Fenway again!