3.09.2006

Why I Hate Them Continued

Must read last post to think this is funny:

I just thought everyone would find the email that he sent in December regarding New Years to be oh so funny...once again if we can't do it then no one should. Everyone just bow down to us! Fuck you if you ever think I am going to be like that! And that is all I have to say about that:

December 23, 2005:

A reading from the first letter of Zeus to the Drinking Team: (Totally douche if you refer to yourself in this manner in an email! Anyone else with me on that one?)

In light of the new finacial estimates I believe Brittany and myself out for
Toronto. We have, however, come up with a alternative for others like
ourselves. We are opening our house for a preparty ( I know that puts us
over the limit for friends over, but hey, Nate alone puts us over the
limit). Around 7 or 8, or whenever is deemed neccissary, we shall be
chauffeured by the drunk tank to a local drinking establishment to make
complete fools of ourselves by dancing and drinking. We could then walk
home or get a taxi. Either way HOME is the key word. No expensive hotel.
No expensive party tickets. No 5 hour drive.

Britt and I are thinking Boogie Fever. (The lamest bar in Ferndale or in general..you take your pick!) We have not been there in a while
and it should be good for dancing and drinking and yes, Chris, you still
might be able to pick up hookers given the proximity to 8 mile. (Yes because I love spending New Year's Eve at a bar that I could go to on any given Friday!)

Just a thought, but I don't need to drive 5 hours and pay $300 to hang out
with you guys. (I know I should be paid $300 to hang out with these idiots!) I do that every day for free. Let me know what you think.

No comments: