11.17.2005

Busta Move

I am sure that everyone has thought that I fell off the face of the planet lately but really I have been just super busy with my retarded job and working on this house of mine. I have to say that domestic living isn't necessarily where it is at. I don't forsee me being the next June Cleaver...though I do cook dinner every night for Justin and I! I might not be June but I am definitely Rachel Ray!

On that note, I felt like blogging because last night I went to a Karaoke bar for the first time in something like a year and of course Justin's crazy friends, Cousin Mike, Chris, Jamie and Joel convinced me that singing Busta Move would be a good idea.

I have to say that I am not as good of a white rapper as I thought I was, but the greatest part of the evening is that in two weeks we are going to do it again.

I will be sure to post pictures from the upcoming Karaoke night where I will be found by Simon Cowell and starring in next season's American Idol!

No comments: