11.23.2005

Ode to Thanksgiving Eve

So I have been seriously slacking on my blogging skills lately due to the job and current moving drama, but today as it snows outside on this day before Thanksgiving (and I am the only one still stuck at work) I decided to write a little bit about my favorite holiday:

Thanksgiving Eve

So why is Thanksgiving Eve my favorite holiday...

1) It is the biggest bar night of the year. It is the one time of the year where everyone just decided to get in their SUVs and Hummers and drive their semi-drunk asses to the bar to get even more tanked and then attempt to drive home in the SNOW! I mean if that isn't a great holiday then I don't know what is!

2) It is an opportunity to give thanks to the gourgeous men in your local community. I mean for one night out of the year they get all dressed up in their striped shirts and Express Jeans to spend a little money on the ladies in this world hoping that the ladies will just give a little thanks back and go down on them in their car in the parking lot!

3) Last but not least...It is an opportunity to run into all those fucking idiots you went to high school with who want to know all about what you are doing not because they care but because they want to tell you how cool their life is! My philosophy is if I really cared what you were up to I would have stayed friends with you in the first place!

As it snows here in the Metro Detroit area and I am writing this blog I am beginning to get eager to watch all of Justin's male friends (Chris, Mike, Jamie...) attempt #2 above with all my friends that I have invited to go out to the bar tonight. Oh how great it is when you have become your boyfriend's friends pimp! And where do I fit into all of this? I will be drunk alongside my man knowing that no matter if my ass is big or I throw up outside the bar he is going home with me!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I hope that everyone out there gets the chance to dance to a little Ashlee Simpson for me tonight! Or in Jayna's case Kung Fu Fighting!

Oh and I will post photos from tonight online this weekend...new haircut and all!

2 comments:

jaynar said...

So where are the new pictures?

And the Kung Fu Fighting comment was too funny. Even funnier...I watched a movie with the guy the other night that he chose...Kung Fu Hustle. You would've liked it.

Michelle said...

I know I was supposed to post except like an idiot I forgot my camera that night. Oh well!