10.28.2005

Why do we have to have boyfriends?

Sometimes I hate my boyfriend and today is one of those days. This past week Justin chose to go over to his friend's house and help them tile their place before their carpet was laid on Friday.

You are probably thinking to yourself...Michelle that is fine he was just helping out a friend! Did I forget to mention to all of you out there that we have a bathroom in which Justin has ripped all the tile off the walls and floor and has not gone with me to choose the new tile so we can lay it and be able to shower normally for the first time since we have moved in? Did I also forget to mention how much I dislike his friend? His friend has been nothing but impolite to me since the day I have met him and Justin's excuse to me for his rudeness is, "He'll come around."

I am sorry but I just don't have any patience for it. I am waiting to move my clothes and things into the space but because Justin has a million projects going as well (one of them not being the dishes by the way!)I haven't even been able to do that.

I am finally at my boiling point. I have clamly discussed it with him twice this week and then we have had two serious arguments about this. There is a point in time where certain priorities just have to be number one and I am beginning to find out where this house and myself fit into that priority list. The problem is that the house and I are underneath Justin always having to be the guy to do everything for his lousy, no good, asshole friend! Sometimes I wish that he would just grow some balls and tell people No! But I guess that will be the day...

And on that note I am going to check my email and get the heck out of this office! Too bad my weekend will be spent at a party with Justin and some of his no good friends (DISCLAIMER: Only the one friend sucks! All the rest are just great! Oh except the one who lives in New York...he sucks too!). I really wish I could come up with an excuse like I am allergic to Halloween costumes so that I didn't have to go. I hate that they are ruining my favorite holiday!

3 comments:

jaynar said...

I don't know, Michelle. I don't know.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, better just say no comment to this one.

Michelle said...

We ended up having a great weekend but still I think this was bullshit that he put them over us...Whatever!