10.19.2006

1968

This is a picture of grounds crew at Comerica Park painting on the logo this morning. I knew back in August it would be important that the AL won the All Star game! And now it begins! I have to hate my friends, former college buddies, for an entire week and possibly a year! So this is the conclusion I have come to...the Tigers must win so there is no hate!

I have to book a flight to St. Louis for next Tuesday! Since that is going to cost a ton plus our game tickets, which one of my kind friends wants to house us?? Anyone???

Here is to 1968 part two!

3 comments:

Boxcar Fritz said...

You're going down!

(not really)

Anonymous said...

they won in 1984, too, bandwagon jumper

Michelle said...

Yeah I am a real bandwagon fan here! I was only at the 1984 world series and have been a Tigers season ticket holder for the last five years so definitely a bandwagon fan!

Unlike you who doesn't even get the 1968 reference because you know nothing about baseball but whatever!